DIRECTIONS TO WAKEMED SOCCER PARK
From Interstate 40 Eastbound (From Chapel Hill, Durham)
- Take the Cary 54 exit (exit 290) off Interstate 40.
- Turn right at the top of the exit ramp, heading toward Cary.
- Turn left onto Southeast Maynard Road.
- Take a left on Chatham Street after crossing the railroad tracks.
- WakeMed Soccer Park is ½ mile on the right.
From Interstate 40 Westbound (From Fayetteville, Wilmington)
- Take exit 291 (Cary Towne Boulevard)
- Turn right onto Cary Town Boulevard
- Turn right onto Southeast Maynard Road.
- Turn right onto East Chatham Street.
- WakeMed Soccer Park will be ½ mile on the right.
From Downtown Cary
- Head east on Chatham Street toward Raleigh.
- WakeMed Soccer Park will be on the right.
- From the Beltline, take the Western Boulevard exit and head west toward Cary.
- Continue after the merger with Hillsborough Street until the road becomes East Chatham Street.
- WakeMed Soccer Park will be on the left, one-half mile before the Maynard Road intersection
STADIUM and PARKING QUESTIONS
WakeMed Soccer Park is located off of E. Chatham St. in Cary, NC. The WakeMed Soccer Park address is 101 Soccer Park Drive, Cary, NC 27511.
Gates open one hour prior to kick-off for regular season games.
The following items are not allowed to be brought into WakeMed Soccer Park for soccer games:
- Artificial Noise Makers
- Backpacks with multiple pockets.
- Only clear bags are allowed to be brought into the stadium. Diaper bags accompanied with an infant and clutch purses (no larger than 4.5” x 6.5”) are allowed. Backpacks, bags, and purses, unless as noted, are not allowed to be brought into the stadium.
- Cameras with detachable lenses
- Drones/Unmanned aerial vehicles
- Food or Drink of any kind*
- Ice Bags
- Illegal Substances
- Laser Pointers
- Poles/Sticks for Flags or Signs (except when pre-approved by Management for recognized supporters groups)
- Selfie Sticks, Signs/Banners/Flags larger than 3′ x 2′ (except when pre-approved by Management for recognized supporters groups)
- Smoke Devices/”Smoke Bombs” (except when pre-approved by Management for recognized supporters groups)
- Soccer Balls
- Strollers (large, non-collapsible; collapsible strollers permitted)
- Throwing objects in stands or onto field
- Video Cameras and Go Pros (hand-held still cameras are permitted)
- Weapons of any kind
*Exceptions will be made for those with medical requirements or special needs; fans should carry necessary documentation, credentials or identification; diaper bags permitted only if accompanied by an infant.
For the safety of our patrons, all guests entering the stadium complex are subject to search as permissible by law. Refusal is grounds to prohibit admission.
Matches consist of two 45-minute halves, with a halftime break of 15 minutes. Stoppage time may be added to the end of each half at the referee’s discretion to compensate for delays during the game. In general, most games last about two hours.
North Carolina FC and the North Carolina Courage will play in the rain. The game could be delayed and the stadium cleared, if lightning or severe weather is detected in the area. If dangerous weather is detected in the area, fans should return to their vehicles. Staying in or under the metal bleachers is NOT allowed. During a delay updates will be made on the video board, PA announcements and on our social media channels to keep fans updated on when play will resume.
If you have lost something, please check at the Box Office at WakeMed Soccer Park, which is where any lost items will be kept. Please call (919) 459-8144 if you have any questions about lost objects. If a lost item has not been turned into the Box Office, please check with the Town of Cary at 919-858-0464.
If medical assistance is required, a WakeMed Emergency Medical Technician is available behind the box office located in the northeast corner of the stadium. If the injured person is unable to move, please inform the nearest Staff-1 security team member wearing a yellow shirt and they will notify the EMT.
The VIP parking is located on the north side of the stadium. The VIP C lot is located on the East side of the stadium. VIP pass holders should enter the West entrance off Chatham Street and follow the signs for VIP parking.
WakeMed Soccer Park is a non-smoking facility and therefore no smoking is allowed in the stadium.
Under certain circumstances patrons may leave the stadium and return. To do so please see a staff member at the main gate in order to get your hand stamped. In order to return to the stadium, you will need to show the stamp to the gate personnel along with your ticket. All patrons who return to the game are subject to additional screening measures.
Exceptions to this policy will be made at the discretion of Management in cases where the stadium has to be cleared due to severe weather.
Parking lots generally open two and a half hours before the start of the game and gates to the stadium will open generally one hour before kick-off.
Yes, tailgating is permitted.
Handicap-accessible seating is always available. It is recommended to contact our ticket office at (919) 459-8144 before attending the game to discuss all available options.
Seats at WakeMed Soccer Park are assigned by number. The stadium offers eight different types of seating options (Owner’s Suite, Field level, Manager’s Row, Premier Midfield, East Midfield, Lower Level Sideline, Supporters, South & North Stand).
WakeMed Soccer Park offers three types of seating that are available to every fan. North Stand seats are located in the North endzone and is bleacher seating. Lower level sideline seats are located on the East side of the stadium as well as sections 101, 102, 109 and 110 and provide a comfortable molded seating. Premier midfield seating is provided on the West side of the stadium in sections 103 – 108 and provide a comfortable seating with a back.
Individual tickets can be purchased through the Box Office at (919) 459-8144 or online.
Yes, walk-up purchases are available at the box office. On-line purchasing through Ticketmaster.com is available 24 hours/day.
All children 3+ will need a ticket to enter WakeMed Soccer Park. All children 2 & under will be admitted without a ticket and must accompany and share the adult’s seat.
Contact (919) 459-8144 to speak to a North Carolina Football Club Account Executive to book a corporate event.
Tickets are non-refundable. Tickets cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or destroyed and are only valid for the event and seat for which they are issued. In the event a game is postponed or rescheduled, original game tickets will be used for the new date.